Wednesday 10 April 2013

Welcome to my first new blog!

Hi everyone! hope you're all good. So my upcoming blogs will talk about various mental health topics however right now i haven't decided what i'm going to write. But what i do know is that i will be talking about my experience with mental health problems. Recently on the website http://www.time-to-change.org.uk/ i made a pledge that i would write a blog about my mental health problems to help break stigma. Right now, i do want to stay anonymous online and hopefully as time goes by i will be able to put a face and a name to this blog once i feel comfortable! In the meantime, i want this blog to show you all that you are not alone and recovery is possible, whether it's from self harm or mental illnesses etc. Yes recovery isn't straightforward but with the right support recovery will be possible. I've been seeing CAMHS since October 2012 and finally i am going to be receiving treatment, which will be psychotherapy. In the coming weeks, I will write a blog to update you all on how it's going and whether i feel psychotherapy is helping. Stay safe everyone, bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment