Thursday 18 April 2013

Big decisions


So I had a meeting with my head of year and my withdrawal from all exams has been made official which means from here onwards I wont be attending school. 

I spoke to her about maybe just doing my English Language exam and she said that would be possible however I would need to speak to my English teachers to see what their opinion is regarding this. We also spoke briefly about applying to different sixth forms and colleges but this will be talked about in depth on a further date. I'm not going to lie i'm feeling really scared about going to another sixth form or college. It's going to be a big change for me but my mentor said she would help me with the transition rather than throw me in the deep end. 

This is a big decision that i've made and I don't even want to begin to think about how my parents will react when they find out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment