Wednesday 17 July 2013

I'm not psychotic :)

Recently, things weren't great for me but i'm not going to go into detail on what happened to me. All i will say is that i had a police officer involved and social services and i had to go A&E. As a result, i had a review meeting today with the psychotherapist and psychiatrist and it has been concluded that i am not psychotic regardless of the hallucinations i experience. I'm actually happy about that because i hate labels and i would never agree to take medication. However, it leaves me wondering what's wrong with me. All i have been told is that i have emotional difficulties but to me that's not enough. After todays session i've been thinking of getting discharged from CAMHS because, thinking about it, maybe there's nothing wrong with me and continuing with them is pointless. Also they've given me the impression that there's nothing wrong with me. To be honest, i don't know what's wrong with me and i don't even know why i'm under their service. CAMHS haven't been totally helpful, if anything, seeing them has made my home situation worse. I just think there are people who need more help than i do and it's not fair to take that away from them. But overall i'm really pleased and i think i'm ok with leaving CAMHS. I know i believe in myself and i will cope on my own :)

No comments:

Post a Comment